Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Ladders & Platform inside the Pylon[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Ladders & Platform inside the Pylon
- From: "Nittsi" <nitin26nagar(--nospam--at)rediffmail.com>
- Date: 20 Jun 2009 02:25:45 -0000
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
I am working in a Chambal Cable stayed Project in India.
we have a 80 meter Pylon and we need to place the ladders and platform as a permanent structure.
If anybody have a typical standard details which has been used in some other project then let me have.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Ladders
- Next by Subject: Light gage boxed header limitations
- Previous by thread: RE: Foster-Wheeler
- Next by thread: Radius of Gyration