Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Foster-Wheeler[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Foster-Wheeler
- From: Kausik Dutta <kaushikd(--nospam--at)lntecc.com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 12:05:13 +0530
- Disposition-notification-to: "Kausik Dutta" <kaushikd(--nospam--at)lntecc.com>
Foster office is next to mine. But this is India. I think that you donot require.
Anybody know anyone who works as a civil/structural at any Foster-Wheeler office? I’m trying to find out who the c/s division manager is in Houston, and of course that’s almost impossible to ascertain without insider knowledge!
How about your Fluor guys (TOM)? Who’s the c/s manager at FD in Sugar Land?
Thanks for a piece of your Friday.
"This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary.Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T ECC.If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.L&T ECC DIVISION"
- From: Bill Polhemus
- Prev by Subject: Foster-Wheeler
- Next by Subject: RE: Foster-Wheeler
- Previous by thread: Foster-Wheeler
- Next by thread: Re: Foster-Wheeler