From: Bill Allen [mailto:t.w.allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 4:08 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Radius of Gyration

Christopher-

Something you should have learned as a freshman is....English.

The OP said wanted to know where the _term_ "radius of gyration" originated,
which I thought was a valid question. I started to reach for my copy of
Wikipedia until I saw that someone beat me to it.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
ALLEN DESIGNS
Consulting Structural Engineers
 V (949) 248-8588 . F(949) 209-2509