RE: Weather Structural Steel

The Bethlehem Lukens mill at Burns Harbor, IN manufactured weathering steel prior to the takeover by Mittal.  Since they were purchased by Mittal I am not sure if Burns Harbor still produces weathering steel.  Bethlehem had developed a pretty good guide on weathering steel.

I believe Mittal produces weathering steel, but I am not sure at which of their plants.

Regards, Harold Sprague