Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Weather Structural Steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Weather Structural Steel
- From: Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:25:15 +0000
The Bethlehem Lukens mill at Burns Harbor, IN manufactured weathering steel prior to the takeover by Mittal. Since they were purchased by Mittal I am not sure if Burns Harbor still produces weathering steel. Bethlehem had developed a pretty good guide on weathering steel. |
I believe Mittal produces weathering steel, but I am not sure at which of their plants.
Regards, Harold Sprague
Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. Check it out.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Weather Structural Steel
- Next by Subject: Welding mild steel to stainless?
- Previous by thread: RE: Weather Structural Steel
- Next by thread: Re: Weather Structural Steel