Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ASCE Election[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: ASCE Election
- From: "Gouda, Moustafa" <MGouda(--nospam--at)cmxengineering.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:30:25 -0400
To all who send their support or apologies, I sincerely appreciate your kind words
Just vote and participate and get engaged with ASCE Election. It is your society, it is your profession, please let your voice get heard
From: SGE Structural
To say the least, the post by Mr. Polhemus went unacceptably further beyond being "insensitive."
Mr. Gouda, please accept my apologies for an outrageous remark made in my virtual presence.
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: ASCE Election
- Next by Subject: RE: ASCE Election
- Previous by thread: Re: ASCE Election
- Next by thread: RE: ASCE Election