Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
The Economy...[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: The Economy...
- From: "David Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:44:49 -0600
There seems to be little discussion of the current global economy
And its impact on the structural engineering business…other than Bill
P.’s ongoing employment travails.
My hope is that this is because the members of this list have not
Been overly effected by things.
At any rate, I received a letter from a client that owes me $50,000.00 yesterday.
After spending the better part of the page reminding me that we are in the worst
Economy since the Great Depression, he closed with:
I am currently reviewing our outstanding accounts with you and will
follow up with a letter of status on each project. However, with the
projects that have failed, are in foreclosure or will be impossible to collect,
I am requesting that you write off and forgive the debt."
David L. Fisher
Fisher and Partners - Cayman
372 West Ontario
- Prev by Subject: Earthquake
- Next by Subject: RE: The Economy...
- Previous by thread: Re: ASCE Needs Your Vote !!
- Next by thread: RE: The Economy...