Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Anchor rod washers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Anchor rod washers
- From: "Melnick, Scott" <melnick(--nospam--at)aisc.org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:20:03 -0500
- Cc: "Solutions Center" <Solutions(--nospam--at)aisc.org>
In case you’re unaware…a really good source of answers to questions about steel design and construction is the AISC Steel Solutions Service. This free service provides answers to technical questions usually within 24 hours. You can access the Steel Solutions Center by emailing solutions(--nospam--at)aisc.org or calling 866.ask.aisc.
In addition, a lot of information is available in the engineering FAQ section of the AISC website (www.aisc.org).
Finally, all Engineering Journal and AISC Design Guides are available as free downloads to AISC members; plus, AISC offers all of its codes and specifications as free downloads to everyone. Visit www.aisc.org and click on ePubs/freePubs.
American Institute of Steel Construction
One East Wacker Dr.
Chicago, IL 60601
There's always a solution in steel.
This table may (and not necessarily will) work only for the "standard" oversize.
According to Section "Washer Requirements" (page 14-10), the washer "thickness must be suitable for the forces transferred." In my understanding, that thickness was the original question.
V. Steve Gordin, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Anchor rod washers
- Next by Subject: Re: Anchor rod washers
- Previous by thread: Re: Anchor rod washers
- Next by thread: RE: Anchor rod washers