Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: crimping of aluminum and Stainless Steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Seaint <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: crimping of aluminum and Stainless Steel
- From: James Getaz <jamesgetaz3(--nospam--at)msn.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 10:07:49 -0400
I have a recumbent bicycle, which means that the parts are not all made like an upright bicycle. The handlebars were made from three crimped aluminum tubes. I know nothing more about the method. However, from my experience, I do not recommend it.
AWS now has D1.8 Welding Stainless.
- Prev by Subject: Re: crimping of aluminum
- Next by Subject: Dallas Cowboys Roof Collapse
- Previous by thread: RE: Stainless Steel
- Next by thread: Update: Dallas Cowboys roof Collapse