Re: Update: Dallas Cowboys roof Collapse

Stan Caldwell wrote:
All municipalities in Texas have adopted building codes, usually versions of IBC. This includes Irving, Texas, the Dallas suburb where the practice facility is located. It is the rural, unincorporated areas of Texas where there are no building codes. Our many attempts to get legislation passed that would allow counties to adopt and enforce building codes beyond city limits have all ended in failure.
Oops, yeah, what Stan said (although I am not aware that ALL incorporated towns have adopted building codes. I am aware of many that have, but if ALL have done so, that's certainly a step in the right direction).