Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Update: Dallas Cowboys roof Collapse[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Update: Dallas Cowboys roof Collapse
- From: "Jeff Smith" <jeffsmith7(--nospam--at)comcast.net>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:45:00 -0700
Bill P said:
After a couple of generations, there were a distinct, large "consumer class" (in the sense of consumption of social services), and small "producer" class. Atlas began to shrug, as the real "producers" moved offshore to escape the ridiculously high taxation.
In the spirit of staying off-topic:
In a few cases, some producers sold out. I have a Husqvarna. They are now owned by BMW. Bill Allen and I have something in common. Husaberg motorcycles were sold to KTM (Austrian). Husqvarna's chainsaws, outdoor equipment and sewing machines are produced in numerous countries and I think they are somehow connected with Electrolux, "nothing sucks like an electrolux" was a 1960's slogan.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Update: Dallas Cowboys roof Collapse
- Next by Subject: Re: Update: Dallas Cowboys roof Collapse
- Previous by thread: Re: Update: Dallas Cowboys roof Collapse
- Next by thread: RE: Update: Dallas Cowboys roof Collapse