Re: Design Charts (was RE: Dallas Cowboys roof collapse)

Bill:

It is true!  I am paid way too much!  That is why President Obama has me squarely in his cross-hairs.  By the time I die, I expect that he and his successors will have extracted every single dime.  Fortunately, neither of my kids will require any sort of inheritance.  They both are spectacularly successful in their mid-30s and have already joined me in the "bleed the rich" tax bracket.

Stan
Bill Polhemus wrote:

(Which is why the vast majority of us - Stan Caldwell excepted - think engineers aren't paid enough for this kind of thing).

N.B. Stan - I'M JUST KIDDING, OKAY!?!?!?!?