RE: stan's commentary

List members…

Who CARES about whether global warming is real or not?

If we have the technology and common sense to reduce emissions

Of CO and CO2 into the air, why not do it?

Do it then, because it makes economic and environmental sense.

Spewing all those exhaust gases into the atmosphere CAN’T be a good thing, can it?

Its sort of like all the people that found out that they had cancer from smoking for 40 years:

“Jeez, I didn’t think sucking on a piece of burning weed and paper 100 times a day would be BAD for me.”

Let’s adopt aggressive Waste to Energy methods and use all the trash to generate power and get rid of landfills

And all of the mounting electronic debris in the landfills (see the NY Times this morning).

Trying to reduce or eliminate fossil fuel as a primary source of energy can’t be bad, can it?

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Principal

Fisher and Partners

372 West Ontario