From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
Subject: Re: BUILDING CODE: Certificate of Occupancy
To: "<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 9:31 AM

It's A-3, to be precise, and you're exactly correct. This is the issue. From what I can gather the previous tenant was also a Church but no record has yet been found of their CoO.

The thought occurs that with construction permits likely down sharply since the beginning of the year, the inspectors have plenty of time to rove around looking for other income opportunities.

But that's just my suspicious mind.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G