Re: Autopipe vs. Caesar

Autodesk acquired last year Algor FemPro (FEA) which includes PipePak (pipe stress analysis). See Autodesk website for more info.

--
Thanks,
Milo

On Jun 30, 2009, at 9:08 AM, Jeremy White <admin(--nospam--at)structuralae.com> wrote:

Does anyone know if Autodesk has acquired a pipe analysis software?

Are any of these interoperable with Revit?

I have also seen a program called CAEPIPE.  Is anyone familiar with that software compared to Caesar and Autopipe?

- Jeremy

Quoting Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>:

Our office uses CAESAR.  We have no experience using Autopipe.   Service can be spotty with any software developer.  But I believe  that you will find more users of CAESAR.

Regards, Harold Sprague