Re: 11x17 Laser Printers

RICOH makes a good one. I have an older one, Aficio 220, that I bought used for $1900 in 2005, with a router for wireless operation. I believe the newer ones have built-in wireless capability. I have had no maintenance problems in that time (knock on chips!).
Stephen Macie, P.E.
San Luis Obispo, CA

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance,