From: Thor Matteson [mailto:thorm(--nospam--at)sti.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 11:26 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Climate Change - Part 1 of 2'

Stan,

[Bill Allen] <snip>

I'm still waiting for CREDIBLE research, or a credible analyisis of existing research, that refutes the global warming hypotheses.   Amateurish publications with incorrect graphics, or publications from fringe "scientific" groups only insult our intelligence.

"Question Authority" is a good motto, especially when some of those who coined the phrase are now in authority.   The problem is that the "answers" are intentionally clouded in many cases.

Thor Matteson, SE