RE: BUILDING CODE: Certificate of Occupancy

Exactly this sort of thing is rampant in Chicago as all the DofB inspectors are trying

To pick thru the carcass to find things to report and ways to fill their time sheet.

We were involved in a serious, but really small structural issue in Lincoln Park recently.

(not our design, brought in by the owner to fix it)

No fewer than 10 DofB staffers showed up.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Principal

Fisher and Partners

372 West Ontario