HP DesignJet 200

Yeah, we're talking dinosaur here but . and I've a feeling I've already
asked this one.

Plotting fine until got Acrobat 7.0+ and then trouble ... bits not plotted,
text being blacked out and blocks within pdf file either mis-locating or not
plotting at all.  Problems  repeat randomly and not consistently.  Recently
upgraded to AutoCAD 2010: now I seem to be getting bits un-plotted .

So plotted to pdf and tried that . same problem as with dwg plot and
previous pdf problems so I'm starting to conclude the machine is not
listening to me.  I've done troubleshoot checks and everything in setup and
cartridge alignment etc seems to be 100%.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Victoria, BC
Canada