RE: Climate Change - Part 1 of 2'

I don’t pretend to be a scientist or Al Gore…

But it only makes sense to me (growing up in Indiana watching all the steel mills

Belch smoke and who knows what in to the atmosphere) that 150 years of pollution

Has to have SOME effect on the planet.

It HAS to.

Again, even it doesn’t, which I can’t believe, why not TRY and do things better?

I used tobacco as an example of how ridiculous some of these scientific studies can get, not

To insinuate that smoking is affecting the plant, just a few million pairs of lungs.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Principal

Fisher and Partners

372 West Ontario