RE: Climate Change - Part 1 of 2'

I drove by the mills on the Indiana Toll Road Saturday.

Not sure about the “clean-up” you refer to.

You are correct, the Earth is self adjusting, which is why the ocean levels are rising due to the polar

Ice caps melting.

Maybe Manhattan will finally get flooded and all the Wall Street guys that are left will be left standing

On chairs in their Upper East Side duplexes.

I just try to follow an axiom of common sense, that’s all.

David L. Fisher SE PE

Senior Principal

Fisher and Partners

372 West Ontario