Re: Hockey Stick Graphs

Bill:

While I might be able to inject a measure of reason into the climate change debate and thereby prevent our great grandchildren from growing up in a third-world country, the USA in 2040 under cap & trade, I do not have the capacity of finding you a job.  I wouldn't even know where to start.  Wait a minute!  Perhaps Cover-All Building Systems is hiring again.  Except for the mosquitos, Canada is really nice this time of year.

Stan