Re: Climate Change - Part 1 of 2'

David:

It is good that you used care in selecting the location of the word "former".  Two spots earlier and you would be in big trouble.  Never, ever, piss off a Badger!

Here is a simple solution to global warming.  If liberals really believe that carbon dioxide is affecting the climate, if the REALLY believe it, perhaps they should simply stop exhaling.  That would eliminate many millions of otherwise unproductive point-source emissions.  We will also lose a lot of plants, but everything considered, I could live with that.

Okay, it's time for me to go home too.

Regards,

Badger Stan