Re: Hockey Stick Graphs

Bill is right.
If we do kill off our species (and that includes our children and grandchildren, etc. who we are trying to save our money for) , a 100,000 years from now the planet will right itself and provide a beautiful home
for the next dominant species to flourish until they manage to become so arrogant that they believe they can run rampant over mother nature and not have to suffer the consequences.
S.Macie

"Treat the Earth well. It was not given to you by your parents; it was loaned to you by your children."

- Ecologist Lee Talbot-

The frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives (American Indian proverb)