Re: Hockey Stick Graphs

Stan,
based on Bill's prior comment, I'm not sure if he would be allowed into
Canada ... :)

P.S.
If any of our fine friends from South of the border are planning to visit
the Great White North, please remember to bring your passport. Effective
June 09, U.S. Immigration will not allow you back into your country at any
legal border crossing port without one - YMMV. Check with U.S. immigration
for exact requirements before leaving on your trip.

Regards
Paul
--
Paul Ransom, P.Eng.