Re: Design for snow loads

Did the article happen to mention the name of this, apparently, disreputable
building manufacturer? We all want to avoid them.

I'm also curious as to why the pre-engineered metal building manufacturer
was not included as a member of the "Design/Build team." Sometimes the real
story is more interesting than the sound-bite.

Regards
Paul
--
Paul Ransom, P.Eng.