Re: Hockey Stick Graphs

Bill

I see you got a breath of fresh air at home  last week

Breakaway Anglicans Ratify Constitution, Elect Archbishop

Rebekah Montgomery

Crosswalk.com Contributing Writer

June 25, 2009

Winds of renewal are blowing through the Anglican Church this week bringing refreshing hope to some and perhaps a shiver to others.

In Plano, Texas, Anglicans from the United States and Canada this week completed the organization of a new church devoted to traditional Anglican beliefs with the ratification of a constitution and canons.

This fledging organization is in response to moves made by the worldwide Anglican Communion to ordain homosexuals into the priesthood, bless same-sex unions, and implement other teachings seen by many as moving away from orthodox biblical and Anglican doctrines.

Joe Venuti
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA