From: webmasters(--nospam--at)bbc.co.uk [mailto:webmasters(--nospam--at)bbc.co.uk] On Behalf Of David
Topete
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 12:39 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: BBC E-mail: Shanghai probes building collapse

David Topete saw this story on the BBC News website and thought you
should see it.

** Shanghai probes building collapse **
Shanghai officials detain nine people in an inquiry over why a nearly
finished building collapsed over the weekend.
< http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/asia-pacific/8123559.stm >

** BBC Daily E-mail **
Choose the news and sport headlines you want - when you want them, all
in one daily e-mail
< http://www.bbc.co.uk/email >

** Disclaimer **
The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything
written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or
opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender
have been verified.

If you do not wish to receive such e-mails in the future or want to know
more about the BBC's Email a Friend service, please read our frequently
asked questions. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/4162471.stm