Re: BBC E-mail: Shanghai probes building collapse

Here i sanother link:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/5664043/Shanghai-building-collapse.html?image=1

David Topete wrote:
David Topete saw this story on the BBC News website and thought you
should see it.

** Shanghai probes building collapse **
Shanghai officials detain nine people in an inquiry over why a nearly finished building collapsed over the weekend.
< http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/asia-pacific/8123559.stm >

** BBC Daily E-mail **
Choose the news and sport headlines you want - when you want them, all
in one daily e-mail
< http://www.bbc.co.uk/email >

** Disclaimer **
The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail address nor name of the sender have been verified.

If you do not wish to receive such e-mails in the future or want to know more about the BBC's Email a Friend service, please read our frequently asked questions. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/4162471.stm