Re: Canada Day

And ICE HOCKEY !!  The good citizens of Canada could not make it through the fall, winter, and spring without hockey.  That can also be said of those living in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, North Dakota, and North Texas.

As we get older, we eventually realize that hockey is even more important than Pamela Anderson.

Stan