Re: Tank uplift and repair of tank ring foundation

IIRC they have international operations, which is why I mentioned them.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G

On Jul 1, 2009, at 2:53 PM, Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> wrote:

Lashmana,
I would concur with Bill.  Contact Hayward Baker.  I am not sure where the project is located, but they would be a good first choice.

Regards, Harold Sprague

From: bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Tank uplift and repair of tank ring foundation
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:14:38 -0500

Lakshmana, this is best handled by a specialty consultant who can do planning, design, installation, inspection, and testing as needed.

Perhaps the biggest name in this category is Hayward Baker (http://www.haywardbaker.com)

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G

On Jun 30, 2009, at 5:03 PM, Lakshmana Nukala <lakshmana.nukala(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:

Harold,
Thanks a lot for responding,  are there any references available? How to confirm foundation for fitness for service?

Best Regards
Lakshmana RK Nukala