Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Test[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Test
- From: Richard Calvert <RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:37:15 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Disposition-notification-to: Richard Calvert <RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com>
Somehow I seem to have gotten removed from the list… I just re-joined, hoping it solved it – could someone let me know they got this?
Richard Calvert, EIT
Lindemann Bentzon Bojack
Architects & Engineers
tel: 352.242.0100 ext.141 fax: 352.242.0302
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if
you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of
this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood
as neither given nor endorsed by it.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Tank uplift and repair of tank ring foundation
- Next by Subject: Re: Test
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: MONSTER.COM Has Given Me A Social Life!
- Next by thread: Re: Test