Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)
- From: Peter Maregan <pmaregan(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:33:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Topete <d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 10:59:48 AM
Subject: Re: Test
It must have been something you said...
Somehow I seem to have gotten removed from the list… I just re-joined, hoping it solved it – could someone let me know they got this?
Richard Calvert, EIT
Lindemann Bentzon Bojack
Architects & Engineers
290 Citrus Tower Blvd, Suite 200, Clermont, Fl. 34711
tel: 352.242.0100 ext.141 fax: 352.242.0302
Internet Email Confidentiality
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if
you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of
this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood
as neither given nor endorsed by it.
David Topete, SE
- Prev by Subject: Anchor Rod design
- Next by Subject: RE: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)
- Previous by thread: RE: Test
- Next by thread: RE: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)