Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)

Or beccause of those annoying read receipt requests and those annoying automated read receipts replies by some on this list
TURN THEM OFF! (shout)
Can you immagine if Bill Polhemus had his mail read receipt request turned on?

From: David Topete <d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 10:59:48 AM
Subject: Re: Test

It must have been something you said...

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Richard Calvert <RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com> wrote:

Somehow I seem to have gotten removed from the list… I just re-joined, hoping it solved it – could someone let me know they got this?

thanks

Richard Calvert, EIT

Project Engineer

Lindemann Bentzon Bojack

Architects & Engineers

290 Citrus Tower Blvd, Suite 200, Clermont, Fl. 34711

tel: 352.242.0100 ext.141 fax: 352.242.0302

www.lbbe.com

Proudly Serving America's Top Builders

Internet Email Confidentiality

and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if

you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of

this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message

that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood

as neither given nor endorsed by it.

--
David Topete, SE