Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)
- From: Richard Calvert <RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 16:35:50 -0400
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
Hmmmm… did you know that you can go to your email options and set it to automatically send the receipt! No more dialog box …
90% of what I send out I need a read receipt for, so I can’t turn off the auto request, but I’ll do better at making sure anything I send to SEAINT has it the request unchecked.
From: Peter Maregan
Or beccause of those annoying read receipt requests and those annoying automated read receipts replies by some on this list
TURN THEM OFF! (shout)
Can you immagine if Bill Polhemus had his mail read receipt request turned on?
On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Richard Calvert <RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com> wrote:
Somehow I seem to have gotten removed from the list… I just re-joined, hoping it solved it – could someone let me know they got this?
Richard Calvert, EIT
Lindemann Bentzon Bojack
Architects & Engineers
tel: 352.242.0100 ext.141 fax: 352.242.0302
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if
you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of
this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message
that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood
as neither given nor endorsed by it.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)
- Next by Subject: Re: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)
- Previous by thread: RE: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)
- Next by thread: Re: Test