RE: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)

Hmmmm....did you know that if everyone does that then the list will be flooded with EVEN MORE ANNOYING read receipts.

and why should I turn on my auto send receipt? Maybe I don't want to acknowledge receipt of some emails. Just because you have to, the whole list does not have to and you could see how positive the response was to the complaint.

So instead of being an arrogant lecturer and thinking you know more about setting up email preferences, just follow your own advice and do what you said you would do when it comes to SEAINT.

From: Richard Calvert [mailto:RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 1:36 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)

Hmmmm… did you know that you can go to your email options and set it to automatically send the receipt! No more dialog box …

90% of what I send out I need a read receipt for, so I can’t turn off the auto request, but I’ll do better at making sure anything I send to SEAINT has it the request unchecked.