Re: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)

I once dreamed of the day when a mover-and-shaker of the engineering corporate world would make a statement like that.

I'll know Nirvana truly, the day the start talking about hiring what's left of The Clash to play the Xmas party.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 3G