Re: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)

I think Stan is talkin about Tom Hunt who sends the read receipts.
I don't want to delete his posts as I value his responses on a variety of subjects, but I do get annoyed when I open a post only to find out it is a read receipt.
Richard, I wasn't having a bad day. Your reaction was a bit hmmmmm...unexpected in the beginning. Like saying, If you don't like my smoking here you can go outside.

From: Richard Calvert <RichardC(--nospam--at)lbbe.com>
To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 5:13:54 PM
Subject: RE: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)

Wow – is it really that bothersome? I really do apologize if it is. I hadn’t thought about it ‘til peter mentioned it – even then, I figured he was just having a bad day.

We aren’t very big anymore.  The economy has really taken its toll on us.  Were at something like 15% of what we were 2 years ago!

As for the auto-read receipt thing, that is my preference – something I learned the hard way when working a government job… but no worries, its taken care of.