From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:21 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: seaint spam

Gordon Goodell wrote:

Over the past couple weeks Ive received a couple emails from seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org, hawking herbal supplements or some such thing.  I assume this list would have no part in spamming me, but Im wondering:  does this happen to anyone else or is something cloning addresses out of my inbox?

Gordon Goodell

Alta, WY

I haven't seen them, but that may mean they're getting trapped by my spam filter.

It's very easy to spoof email addresses. VERY easy.