Independence Day (was Re: Canada Day)

Back at y'all. Happy Independence Day. Have a blow-out weekend.
Thanks for the Beach Boys, R&B, Robin Williams, Walt Disney and Moon walks
(Neil and Michael).

What are Fall, Winter and Spring? I know Hockey Season and Not Hockey
Season. It used to switch closer to the day-light savings time changes but
now its confusing. Also, CBC's Hockey Night in Canada broadcast changed the
other National Anthem at the beginning of the game after about 50 years.
It's been rough.

Paul