From: Peter Maregan [mailto:pmaregan(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 8:48 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)

I think Stan is talkin about Tom Hunt who sends the read receipts.
I don't want to delete his posts as I value his responses on a variety of subjects, but I do get annoyed when I open a post only to find out it is a read receipt.
Richard, I wasn't having a bad day. Your reaction was a bit hmmmmm...unexpected in the beginning. Like saying, If you don't like my smoking here you can go outside.