Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Happy July 4 and Notorious Bill Polhemus.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Happy July 4 and Notorious Bill Polhemus.
- From: G Vishwanath <gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 03:18:58 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings to all of you from India on the occasion of July 4.
Bill, how come you get mentioned every single day by some one or the other?
I hope to visit USA next year (my first visit to spend some time with my daughter and son in law)
The Grand Canyon/Yellowstone National Park/Disneyland and everything else can wait.
YOU are the tourist attraction that I would like to see.
I imagine, like all Americans you are built huge.
6 feet plus and 220 pounds is what I imagine you look like.
Since I am just a dapper 5'-4" and all other dimensions are proportionately modest, you must promise not to pump my hand too vigorously when we warmly shake hands. I am afraid you may yank my entire arm off.
Keep writing, keep provoking.
Vish from Bangalore, India
- Prev by Subject: Re: Happy July 4
- Next by Subject: Re: Happy July 4 and Notorious Bill Polhemus.
- Previous by thread: RE: Bolt to plywood
- Next by thread: Re: Happy July 4 and Notorious Bill Polhemus.