From: G Vishwanath <gvshwnth(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Friday, July 3, 2009 3:18:58 AM
Subject: Happy July 4 and Notorious Bill Polhemus.

Greetings to all of you from India on the occasion of July 4.

Bill, how come you get mentioned every single day by some one or the other?

I hope to visit USA next year (my first visit to spend some time with my daughter and son in law)

The Grand Canyon/Yellowstone National Park/Disneyland and everything else can wait.
YOU are the tourist attraction that I would like to see.
I imagine, like all Americans you are built huge.
6 feet plus and 220 pounds is what I imagine you look like.
Since I am just a dapper 5'-4" and all other dimensions are proportionately modest, you must promise not to pump my hand too vigorously when we warmly shake hands. I am afraid you may yank my entire arm off.

Keep writing, keep provoking.

Warm regards
Vish from Bangalore, India