Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Hot air recirculation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Hot air recirculation
- From: KIRTESH A GANDHI <KIRTESHGANDHI(--nospam--at)ltcis.ltindia.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 13:02:16 +0530
For one of our refinery project we have come across an interesting problem.
One air fin cooler (AFC-1) is resting on top of piperack & other one (AFC-2) is resting on top of structure.
Height of structure is 3m more than piperack and same is in downwind direction.
Both AFCs are horizontally 12m apart & elevation difference is 3m.
The AFC -1 resting on piperack is exhausting hot air of 81 degrees.
Is it possible that hot air will be recirculated & same will be sucked by AFC-2 resting on structure ? It may affect performance of AFC-2.
If yes, what kind of solution would be feasible ?
Thermal design of AFC can not be changed.
- Prev by Subject: Honor Julius Shulman
- Next by Subject: Re: Hot air recirculation
- Previous by thread: Re: Annoying Read Receipt Requests (Was Re: Test)
- Next by thread: Re: Hot air recirculation