Re: Test

        Richard wrote, “Somehow I seem to have gotten removed from the list... I just re-joined, hoping it solved it - could someone let me know they got this?”

        Richard,
                I subscribe at work and at a personal hotmail account. Sometimes there are a few days when I get the digest at home but not at work, and vice-versa.
                Now here’s something I think is even more peculiar:
                I read your post at home on the hotmail on the 3rd, a holiday, but there were only about 12 posts in the digest. There was a lot of blank space at the bottom of the digest. We visited my inlaws Saturday and Sunday, and I logged onto my hotmail account with their computer, all the posts were there – same email account, different computer.  And all the posts were here this morning. Maybe I’ll try a gmail account, too.
        Jim