RE: How to Add Sketches Into Spreadsheet?

We use Visio, which is a Microsoft product that meshes fairly well with Word and Excel.

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Szuchuan Chang [mailto:szuchuan(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 15:38
To: SEAOC
Subject: How to Add Sketches Into Spreadsheet?

Hi List,

This has been a problem I want to ask for a long time.

At lot of times, a simple sketch with small notes can tell so much
about the problem I am analyzing.  When I need it, I have to scan it
in,  Clip it, and add to the spreadsheet or my document.  These bitmap
images are poor in quality and high in storage space.  The meta file
.wmf format files are so hard to create.  Microsoft office has a
"Shape" designer but it is very hard to use too.

How do you handle this problem of adding sketches in your notes?

Thanks

Szuchuan Chang, SE