Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
re: pitch diameter[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: re: pitch diameter
- From: "Andrew Kester" <akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 17:29:44 -0400
What do you need to know all that for? I have done a lot of light gage design, what am I missing?
CFSEI should have the answers to your light gage, I mean, cold formed steel questions....
On that note, why must "they" keep changing the names of perfectly good terms? What changed?
Light Gage >> Cold formed
Slab on grade >> slab on ground (which sounds less technical)
pour concrete >> place/pump concrete
is it wood, is it timber?
wood sheathing can be plywood or OSB....
Sorry about the tangent.
Andrew Kester, P.E.
BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 N:Andrew Kester;PE FN:Andrew Kester, PE EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:akester(--nospam--at)cfl.rr.com REV:20090707T212944Z END:VCARD
- Prev by Subject: Re: Pitch Diameter
- Next by Subject: RE: pitch diameter
- Previous by thread: Re: Pitch Diameter
- Next by thread: RE: pitch diameter