re: pitch diameter

Richard,
What do you need to know all that for? I have done a lot of light gage design, what am I missing?

CFSEI should have the answers to your light gage, I mean, cold formed steel questions....

On that note, why must "they" keep changing the names of perfectly good terms? What changed?

Light Gage >> Cold formed
Slab on grade >> slab on ground (which sounds less technical)
pour concrete >> place/pump concrete
is it wood, is it timber?
wood sheathing can be plywood or OSB....

Sorry about the tangent.

Andrew Kester, P.E.
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1