EXCEL PRINT TO PDF

Does anyone know which pdf convertor is good.

            I made a excel spreadsheet for design calculations( I am having excel 2007, but I saved all files in excel 97-2003 format.).

When I see a print preview it all ok. But when I given print to pdf (I am having Adobe 8 professional & adobe 8 distiller) one or two line in each page goes to next page.

Like this in print preview if 10 pages are there, in pdf it comes as 11 pages. Bcoz of this, section titles or fig titles are alone happened to be in pervious pages or next page.

What I have to do, whether in need to change setting anywhere or some other pdf convertor does it good?

Arun Kumar C,

Design Engineer,

Unity Strucutral Engineering Design services,

Tel. 044-42695760,

Mobile: 9442018380,

E-mail: <carunkumar(--nospam--at)unity-usa.com>

Please Save trees, print only when necessary.

Engineers make the World