Re: EXCEL PRINT TO PDF

Arun,
Download the free MS plug-in to "publish" to pdf for MS Office 2007
applications (e.g. Excel 2007). It doesn't matter which Excel version file
format you have saved. There there is no issue about fonts, pagination
settings, borders, etc. between Excel and Acrobat - Excel will publish what
you see in the Excel preview.

Regards
Paul
--