Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Mortar and Grout Testing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Mortar and Grout Testing
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 13:37:45 EDT
If you choose to design full stress then I would test everything........I have seen over the years how and what gets built.
We continue to use half the allowable stress and not do the testing, the choice is yours.
But; contractors abilities and quality did not change with the new code.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
In a message dated 7/8/2009 8:14:07 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, albert.grathwol(--nospam--at)aecom.com writes:
- Prev by Subject: RE: Mortar and Grout Testing
- Next by Subject: RE: Mortar and Grout Testing
- Previous by thread: RE: Mortar and Grout Testing
- Next by thread: RE: Mortar and Grout Testing