REVIT Much?

With all this time on my hands, I would like to get more acquainted with Autodesk REVIT Structure, of which I have the 2008 Version.

Could any of you email me, if possible, your REVIT files for me to play with? I realize there are some "tutorial" files but they seem very limited. I'd like something I can dissect and play with at my leisure.

Any size will do, from small to complex.

Oh, and if there's a problem doing this, do let me know. I'm as interested in the "intellectual property" aspects of using BIM software as anything else.

Regards,

William L. "The Hobo" Polhemus, Jr. P.E.