Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Infill wall sheathing dimension[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Infill wall sheathing dimension
- From: Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:36:54 -0800
I have a project where new
electrical conduit needs to be added to a double stud party shear
wall. The walls are sheathed on both sides with plywood and I am
researching the minimum width of sheathing that can be cut away.
Obviously, the contractor wants to use a slot as narrow as possible,
but I want to find if there is a minimum dimension in the IBC.|
- Prev by Subject: Independence Day (was Re: Canada Day)
- Next by Subject: inspection form..
- Previous by thread: RE: crane overturn video
- Next by thread: RE: Obama-Care: This Is What It Will Be Like